How to Reach Ranthambore
Ranthambore National Park , The popular Wildlife in Attraction Rajasthan. However,the easiest way to reach Ranthambore National Park is to take a train to Sawaimadhopur Railway station,which is connected to city like jaipur,Mumbai & Delhi if Tourist are travelling by air, then Jaipur is the nearest airport, which us well connected to the major cities of India. Foreign Tourist can either board their Flight at Jaipur International Airport or Delhi Airport and then take a cab or Train to Reach Ranthambore National Park.
Via Air: The closest airport to arrive at Ranthambore National Park is Sanganer Airport in Jaipur. The separation among Jaipur and Ranthambore is around 180 km and there are Regular Flight for Jaipur from all the significant urban communities including, Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, and so forth The tourists can take a direct taxi or bus from Sanganer Airport to reach Ranthambore safely.
By Rail: The closest railway station that associates Ranthambore National Park to other mportant cities is Sawai Madhopur Railway Station, which is located at a distance of 10 km from the park. The travelers can benefit neighborhood transport, taxi, or taxi to arrive at the Ranthambore park easily.
By Road: Ranthambore is well connected with all the major cities and towns through state bus service and it can be reached through private buses and taxis. Jaipur, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Ajmer, and Jodhpur can be easily travelled from Ranthambore.
- Delhi to Ranthambore: 381 Km (Approx. 6 Hours via NH8 and NH 11A)
- Jaipur to Ranthambore: 180 Km (Approx. 3h via Rajasthan State Hwy 24)
- Udaipur to Ranthambore: 388 Km (Approx. 6h 10 min via NH 76 and RJ SH 29)
- Agra to Ranthambore: 239 Km (Approx. 4h 23 min via via RJ SH 1)
- Bharatpur to Ranthambore: 202 Km (Approx. 3h 37 min via RJ SH 1)
- Ahmedabad to Ranthambore: 640 Km (Approx. 9h 47 min via NH8 and NH 76)
- Mumbai to Ranthambore: 1031 Km (Approx. 16 h 51 min via NH 3)