Ranthambore Safari Reservation Form
Advance Wildlife Permit Booking
Your Page Session will be Expired in 10 minutes
1.The visitor or his/her representative must send this Boarding Pass on mail id [email protected] or Watsapp number +91-701454-3770 with Pickup Location (Hotel Name).
2.The Id proof of visitor produced at the time of collecting boarding pass should be the Id used while booking online ticket, failing which, the ticket will be deemed fake and liable to be canceled. The visitor must also carry a copy of such Id while visiting the Park.
3.The charges deposited during online booking include tourist entry fees, tiger reserve development fund, vehicle entry fees, vehicle rent, guide fees, and online booking charges, and applicable taxes.
4.The visitor does no need to carry any copies of the boarding pass. The vehicle will arrive at the hotel for pickup in Ranthambore National park area.
5.Seats remaining vacant due to non-turn-up of any visitors would be filled by the park management at the booking window.
6.Visitors no need to Collect Boardiing Pass from the booking office Ranthambore National Park . After generation of Boarding Pass vechile will Arrive at given Location .
7.Allotment of Vehicle for safari will be done at least one and half-hour prior to the entry time of visitors in the park for safari.
8.In case of a group booking, park authorities will try to adjust the group together in vehicles subject to space availability at the time of entry
9.Once Ticket Booked successfully it will Not cancell nor refundable.
10.The Tiger Reserve Management reserves the right to change the zone booked online at any time or close any zone in the interest of wildlife.
11.Choice of Guide is available on payment of Rs. 2000/- extra per guide per safari.
12.Visitors have the option to choose a vehicle (Gypsy/Canter) of their choice on payment of Rs. 6000/-” per Gypsy and Rs. 5000/- per Canter at the time of getting boarding pass.
Period Morning Trip -Afternoon Trip
1 October to 31 October 6:30 to 10:00 AM- 2:30 to 6:00 PM
1 November to 31 January 7:00 to 10:30 AM- 2:00 to 5:30 PM
1 February to 31 March 6:30 to 10:00 AM- 2:30 to 6:00 PM
1 April to 30 April 6:00 to 9:30 AM -3:00 to 6:30 PM
1 May to 30 June 6:00 to 9:30 AM -3:30 to 7:00 PM
How to Book Safari
Book Safari Tickets via Following Steps:
Advanced/Current Wildlife Ticket Booking
1.Getting Started with Wildlife Ticket Booking Form.
2.In field named, “Select Protected Area” Select Place for booking ticket as per requirement.
3. After Selected Protected Area, Select Date of Visit.
4. Select Nationality ,if You are Indian ,Select Indian National, for Foreigner Select Foreign National.
5. in Field Name, “Select Shift ” ,then “Select Safari” after that “Select Zone”
6. In the ‘Member Details’ grid enter all the details of Member going to visit the selected Place. (Note: Enter all the Member Details Row-wise; do not leave any row empty between the Member details.)
7. Enter Name of Member under the column named ‘Name’.
8. Enter ID Number of the Member under the column named ‘ID No’. (Note: Entered ID should be valid, do not add space in between the characters)
We will Alot Zone as per availibility.
9. Filling all the fields which are marked with asterisk sign (*) is mandatory.
10. Click Submit to Complete the Booking Procedure.
11. Payment page will open which will show all the details and pay now button to complete the payment process.
(Note: User can book ticket in 365 days in advance from a date of Visit)
Safari Rates for Ranthambore Safari
Cost The costs vary as per the vehicle and the season and you just have to pay per seat.
Cancellation Policy for Ranthambore Safari Package
You as a customer can cancel your Ticket anytime up to 90 days of the slot you have booked your safari by Sending us a mail on [email protected] in such case we will refund any payment made by you for the Tour Package.
Jeep Safari, Canter Safari are non-refundable
Following Cancellation Charges applicable
30 days before arrival – half of the visit cost.
15 days to 29 days before appearance -40 % of the visit cost.
07 days to 14 days before appearance – 30% of the visit cost.
02 days to 06 days before appearance -10% of the visit cost.
Under 48 hours or no show – NO REFUND.
Jeep Safari, Canter Safari are non-refundable
If there should be an occurrence of peak season – ends of the week or workdays (Holi, Diwali, X’Mas, and New Year) in appointments; separate abrogation strategy is appropriate (which would be prompted as and when required).
Our Liabilities and Limitations: Please note that get-togethers settle the visit/administration cost and on the off chance that in case there are any climbs in grant expenses of safaris/charges, fuel cost or guide charges chosen by the Govt of India, the equivalent would be charged as extra.
Advance Booking Duration
Once Safari Book By Guest either Canter Safari or Gypsy Safari through booking Form, after successfully payment Confirmation We will send the Confirmation Slip of Booking to Guest mail Id or Watsapp number.
On the Day of Safari, Guest not need to come to Boarding Point, Our Safari Vehicle Canter Or Gypsy Will Pick guests from their Hotel half an hour Before Safari Time. after Safari Duration Our Safari Vehicle Drop Guests at the same Location.
Book advance online safari tickets 365 days before instead of 90 days in Ranthambore
Now online Safari booking in Ranthambore National Park will remain open for tourists 365 days before instead of 90 days. This is good news for all the Indian – foreign tourists and tiger lovers in Ranthambore. Advance online booking in Ranthambore starting for the whole year instead of 90 days. Considering the convenience of tourists, these arrangements will be effective from September 15, 2017.
Visitors can now book safari online for Ranthambore Tiger Reserve 365 days ago, earlier the timeline for booking was 90 days before the safari date. From this arrangement, tourists will be able to book online at any time of the year according to their convenience.
On the basis of the feedback received from tourists regarding the safari and bookings, important decisions have been taken in the meeting of the Chief Executives recently under the chairmanship of Chief Wildlife warden Mr. G. V. Reddy.
The new system of Ranthambore online Jungle safari booking will start from 15th September 2018 onward. Now the visitors will be able to better plan their visit in a better manner due to the increase in the time limit for online safari booking in Ranthambore. Advance online Safari Booking time will start from 10.00 AM, which earlier used to be 12 AM in the midnight.
Current safari tickets will be booked by us
There has also been a change in current safari bookings for the convenience of tourists. The current booking can now be done through us kiosks under the new system.
With effect from 15th September 2018, advance online ticket booking for visitors will be opened for 365 days i.e. visitors can book tickets one year in advance. All other terms and conditions remain the same.
Term's & Conditions
- Right of Admission is reserved with The Government of Rajasthan.
- Park may be closed without any prior notice to visitors in case of emergency.
- No refund/cancellation is permissible after confirmed booking.
- Bookings are non-transferable.
- Reserved seats cannot be resold/exchanged with any other visitor.
- Photocopy of the Identity proof is required to be submitted before entry into the park.
- Identity proof is a must before entry into the park. Original ID proof will also be checked at the same time.
- Cost of Ticket and Accessories may change after booking and visitors will be liable to pay the difference at the time of entry into the park in case of any revision in rates.
- The ID Proof details like number/type etc mentioned during booking should be complete & correct and same as in your original ID Proof since it is mandatory to be reproduced the same ID Proof at the counter for collection of the boarding pass. Booking made by incomplete/incorrect detail of ID-Proof will be treated as invalid.
- The visitor is required to positively report for boarding Gypsy/Canter 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time of any designated boarding point.
- There are no charges for Still Camera.
- With the effect from September 15, 2018, the advance online safari booking ticket for visitors has been opened for 365 days i.e. visitors can book tickets a year ago.
- Under unavoidable circumstances, the entry/ excursions can be prohibited for the allotted zone.
- The Field Director/Conservator of Forests can prohibit the use of mobile phones by visitors inside any national park /sanctuary.
- No person shall be allowed to use spotlights inside National Parks/ Sanctuaries by anyone unless permitted in advance by the concerned Director/ Dy. Director/ DFO. Detailed guidelines for filming, trekking, camping, and use of watchtower/ hides, etc. will be issued by the Chief Wildlife Warden.
- The minimum seat required for any canter dispatch in the park is 16 seats, in case the seats booked are less than the minimum required quantity, Department reserves the right to cancel the booking.
- In case the passengers are less than the capacity of the vehicle then the difference of vehicle entry fee applicable uniformly per person will be charged extra.
- Any amendment to the safari program after guests’ arrival must be made in writing otherwise revised requirements cannot be guaranteed.
- For park safari, Forest Department is charging full advance payment Vehicle hire charges, Vehicle park entry fee, visitors entry fee, and naturalist charges. Vehicles are released by Forest Department only when they receive full advance payment and all the advance bookings are non-refundable and non-adjustable.
- Where safari bookings have been made in advance and confirmed to you in writing, a cancellation/amendment fee equal to 100% of the visitor entry fees + vehicle entry fees + vehicle hire charges + naturalist fees will be charged for any cancellation or amendment to the safari program, according to the vehicle request.
- Where safari bookings have not been confirmed as booked in writing to you, no cancellation/amendment fee will be charged for any cancellation or amendment to the safari program.
- If Visitors arrive late and miss their 1st safari a cancellation fee equal to 100% of the visitors’ entry fees + vehicle entry fees + vehicle hire charges + naturalist fees will be charged.
- If visitors refuse to go on safari at the same time a cancellation fee equal to 100% of the visitor’s entry fees + vehicle entry fees + vehicle hire charges + naturalist fees will be charged.
- If the Visitor chooses an alternative excursion i.e. Fort to drive instead of safari at the same time a cancellation fee equal to 100% of the visitor’s entry fees + vehicle entry fees + vehicle hire charges + naturalist fees will be charged, together with the cost of the alternative excursion.
- Where some members of a group of visitors refuse to go on a safari at the same time a fee equal to 100% of the full group No. of visitor entry fees + vehicle entry fees + the full group No. of seat charges + naturalist fees will be charged.
- Where canters are not running (particularly during the latter part of the season) a request for canter seat drives may not be available. We reserve the right to provide safaris by jeep and will charge jeep rates accordingly.
- Park may be closed without any prior notice to the visitor
- All vehicles will remain subject to availability until the drive.
- Please note that any changes in entrance fees or govt. taxes will be extra and will have to be paid by the Guest or Travel Agent. Any changes in policies by the Ranthambhore park authority will be intimated to you and will be applicable for all future bookings.
- Terms and Conditions are subject to change, may append or amend without prior notice or information due to various Govt. Policies.
- Rates are subject to change in case of change in Validity Periods, Rate Seasons, Contracted periods, Applicable laws, or government policies.